apologies

 I received 16 messages this morning regarding an email I sent out.
Apparently the virus warning I passed along yesterday was a hoax. Sorry to
litter cyber space with more junk, I thought it was important, and due to
limited modem and computer capacities am unable to check out the websites
which seem to have informed the rest of the world of the inauthenticity of
such a warning - but now I know and will not send any more.  Lisa:)
Octopus Books
Progressive Books for Progressive People
116 Third Ave, Ottawa, On, K1S 2K1
(613) 233-2589 (ph)/ (613) 236-6654
octopusbooks@cyberus.ca