Volunteer for the MAI/FSA MP Survey!

Come to our next MAI-Not! meeting and learn how to do our MP phone survey.
It's easy, it's good practice, and the results will help MAI-nots across
Canada learn what their MPs are doing (or not doing) about the Multilateral
Agreement on Invesmtment (MAI) and the Financial Services Agreement (FSA).

DATE: Tues. 3 Feb, 7pm
PLACE: Rm 401 Fauteaux Hall, U. of Ottawa

We'll have the survey text with four questions, info on the MAI and FSA,
and a list of MPs to delegate to volunteers (from 5 to 20 each). First
priority will be Liberals. The results of this ground-breaking survey will
be released at the Carleton Teach-In on Challenging Corporate Rule, Feb
13-14, as well as our website, http://mai.flora.org and the media.

Hope to see you there!

"M.A.I.? Tell us why"
"F.S.A.? Who would pay?"