[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Drop sanctions, not bombs VIGIL Sun. March 1
The war is not over! The war is not over! The war is not over!
DROP SANCTIONS, NOT BOMBS!
TO OPPOSE THE WAR AND TO DROP THE SANCTIONS
at the Centennial Flame
SUNDAY, MARCH 1
from 3 p.m. 'til 5 p.m.
600,000 Iraqi children under the age of 5 have already died.
They WILL CONTINUE TO DIE at a rate of 4,500 per month
IF THE SANCTIONS ARE NOT LIFTED
* Join us at this peace vigil.
* Spread the word
* Help distribute COAT's pamphlets with background information.
* Encourage organizations to come out against the sanctions.
* Write a letter to the editor, phone CBC's "call-back"
* Express your opposition to the Canadian government's complicity.
This Peace Vigil is sponsored by:
Coalition to Oppose the Arms Trade
For more information, contact: 233-7120
Richard Sanders, Coordinator, Coalition to Oppose the Arms Trade (COAT)
COAT, 489 Metcalfe St., Ottawa, Ontario, Canada K1S 3N7
Tel: (613) 231-3076 Fax (613) 231-2614
WWW: http://www.ncf.carleton.ca/coat Email: email@example.com
This is the OPIRGfirstname.lastname@example.org list. Announcement only please.
To unsubscribe, send email to email@example.com, and put
"unsubscribe" in the body.