Che's daughter in Canada - April 9 @ 7:30 pm

Che's Daughter in Canada

"Memory is something very studied, but still not understood.  In my
personal case, it's very useful, because only through it can I return to
very pleasant times, moments to being close to one of the most complete men
that I have ever known ... my father ..."

Aleida Guevara March
Pediatrician, internationalist and daughter of Che will share her memories
of her father and relate the impact of Che's ideals in contemporary Cuba.

Thursday April 9, 1998
Porter Hall, Unicentre, Carleton Universtiy at 7:30 pm
Suggested donation of $3.00

sponsored by:  Ottawa-Cuba Conections and OPIRG-Carleton