Re: WRFE Meeting Rescheduled

Dear Jamie:

No problem Jamie if John Hollingsworth and Ron Collins do not post their
future Workfare Recipients for Fair Employment notices on OPRIG with a
private c.c. to myself I will have no need to post my response
on OPRIG events. I do understand that it is not a discussion group.
Insidently I have made four
requests of John and one of Ron personally to take my  address off their
personal mailing list
before this crossposting to OPRIG took place. And I am contacting Freenet
administrators to see if they can help
address John's refusal.

Thank you for your polite address to this deviation of the list mandate.

Protest, Resist and Surpass,  Jane Scharf