Wed. is year 2000 action day. DON'T MISS IT

Important internet conference below on the year 2000 (or"y2k")
Hosted by a respected expert in the field, Dr. Ed Yardeni:

WHEN: Wednesday, Aug, 19th, 500 days before the year 2000.

ALSO: new Ottawa listserv, y2k@inode.org.

SUBSCRIBE INFO at: http://y2k.inode.org

...To promote community preparedness in the Ottawa area, as well as
speculation on
"y2k's" probable effects. How much is hype, and how much represents real
potential
for social disruption... not to mention a catalyst for social transformation?

The website is now revamped with many new links relevant to Ottawa residents.

Y2K is not just about computers; it is THE social issue of our time.
For more info please call Terry Cottam, 236-6433.

-----