Oct. 17th Harris goodbye party meetings

       MIKE HARRIS GOODBYE PARTY

Outreach Meeting:  Thursday, September 3

Full Meeting:   Thursday, September 17

The next full meeting for the Tory Policy Convention/Harris Goodbye Party
will take place on September 17 at 6 p.m. at the Public Service Alliance of
Canada building, 233 Gilmour Avenue, Ottawa.

If you were at the last meeting, you may remember that we stuck an "outreach
committee" to work on ensuring an event greater number of people in the next
meeting.

The outreach committee will be meeting on Thursday September 3 at 6 p.m. at
the Canadian Federation of Students office at 170 Metcalfe Street, 5th
Floor.

At the meeting we will review lists of people who have been contacted and
see where the gaps are in our organizing so far. Everyone is invited to
attend.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to e-mail me at
ocsj@sympatico.ca or call me at 416-441-3714. You can also call Len Bush at
CFS at 613-232-7394.

Thanks!