[Fwd: Call For Participation: NEADS Announces Its Forum On Accessible Post-Secondary Education] (fwd)

Ravi Malhotra writes:

  I thought that this conference being put on by NEADS here in Ottawa would be
of interest to student activists of all stripes.  You certainly do not
need to have a disability to attend, only an interest in the issues.

     Ravi