FW: Global Climate Change and Health

To anyone who is interested in climate change concerns....

-----Original Message-----
From: Konia_Trouton@hc-sc.gc.ca [mailto:Konia_Trouton@hc-sc.gc.ca]
Sent: Thursday, September 24, 1998 3:40 PM
To: chiarellid@nrtee-trnee.ca
Cc: Cohort3@nrtee-trnee.ca; Cohort4@nrtee-trnee.ca;
Cohort5@nrtee-trnee.ca; Cohort6@nrtee-trnee.ca; Cohort7@nrtee-trnee.ca;
Ctherrien_99@Hotmail.Com; David.Mckeown@Sympatico.Ca;
Peter.Baltais@Esso.Com; Scotta@nrtee-trnee.ca; Mcguintyd@nrtee-trnee.ca;
Murrayr@nrtee-trnee.ca
Subject: Re: Global Climate Change and Health

Konia Trouton
09/24/98 03:40 PM

For those of you in Ottawa (sorry about the geographic bias)

There will be a public forum on Tuesday October 6th at 7pm.....All are
welcome.
Alumni Theatre, Southam Hall, Carleton University, No charge admission

The topic is "Who's taking our breath away?"

The speakers are: David Suzuki, David Pengelly, Sierra Club, John Last,
Devra Davis

This is the public launch of a report I collaborated on, bringing the
literature together on the evidence for health effects of fossil fuel
use,
both from air pollution, and global climate change.

I will post the complete report when it is formatted.

Konia (c-5)