opirg carleton computer software help

oct. 2
hello,
this is a request for anyone out there who can help us with our computer
software.  we have macintosh computers and are presently having a problem
faxing out using the software program "Global Fax" although we can receive
faxes and send faxes out manually.  sending out faxes using our computer
program is very useful since we do this to publicize events to 100s of
organizations and media outlets.
we also have pagemaker, msword and eudora programs.
if you can help at all, please call opirg carleton at 520-2757.
thank you
heather farrow