Upcoming PERCshop: "We have to stop meeting like this!"

From:           	"donna andrews" <dla8@hotmail.com>
Subject:        	Upcoming PERCshop: "We have to stop meeting like this!"
Date sent:      	Wed, 18 Nov 1998 06:30:14 PST

Hello all!

The second PERCshop: "We have to stop meeting like this!" is coming up
soon!  It will be held on Wednesday, December 9th at 7:00 pm. at the
PERC.
The PERCshop will focus on meeting skills within the volunteer
environment. For information or registration you can e-mail me at
dla8@hotmail.com or call the PERC at 230-4590. There will also be a
sign-up sheet at the PERC as well.

Hope to see you there,
donna

------- Forwarded Message Ends -------

--
Krishna E. Bera                                   "Lamb on the hoof"
Peace & Environment Resource Centre - sheep making themselves count.