Come to one or both meetings. It'll be a tight schedule; please come on time.

Date: Wed. 9 December
Location: Public Service Alliance of Canada (PSAC) Building, 233 Gilmour
near Metcalfe, Ground Floor, JK Wyllie Boardroom

For more information call Terry Cottam, 236-6433,
or email y2k-ottawa@inode.org
or visit website http://y2k.inode.org
Y2K Ottawa, a project of OPIRG-Carleton
(Ontario Public Interest Research Group at Carleton University)

"Individual preparedness is for those who can ...
Community preparedness is for those who cannot"

[Check out Utne Reader's excellent Y2K Citizens' Action Guide,
http://www.utne.com/y2k ]