OPIRG Events mailing list

  Subscribers to the opirg-events list will see an updated set of information
files posted the list. Comments about it are welcome. I am especially
interested in anything that can be done to help spread the word about
events further.
  Of particular interest is coming up with a format (or using the IETF
iCalendar format) to build a web based calendar from the events postings.

  I am also interested in any editorial changes that anyone might have.
I took some text from Krishna about posting attachments.

   :!mcr!:            |  Network and security consulting/contract programming
   Michael Richardson |         Firewalls, TCP/IP and Unix administration
 Personal: http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/People/Michael_Richardson/Bio.html
 Corporate: http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/SSW/
	ON HUMILITY: To err is human, to moo bovine.