Wheelchair Access Info Please

  As I have said a number of times in the past, could contributors please
indicate whether their location is wheelchair accessible?  This was posted
back when the previous administrator ran the list so I thought I would
just reiterate for newer subscribers.  I make it my business to know
whether community centres, bookstores, and other public fora are
accessible.  But it is crucial that this be included, especially in the
case of those (rare) meetings in private residences.

      Ravi
-