Re: !!!Demo against attack on Iraq!!!

All those who wish to join us tomorrow (Friday) in a repeat demo are
welcome, same time, same place. The US Commander In Chief has indicated
they will bomb for four days, i.e. until Sunday. I don't know if we want to
keep demonstrating until they stop, but I think it would be useful to keep
it up until Saturday at least.

jamie