sunday jan 24: opirg forestry meeting & drum circle

hi all,

this is a reminder about the next opirg forestry meeting...

when: sunday january 24, 1:30 pm.
where: arts court, 2 daly ave. (at nicholas st), 2nd floor, room court 3.

we'll be talking about the harris government's evil lands for life
program, and preparing for our demo on february 19th.

after the meeting there'll be a drumming circle at around 3 pm. bring a
drum or other acoustic musical instrument if you have one. a loonie or
twoonie (or a quarter, whatever) helps pay for the room.

how to get there (it's really easy!):

- arts court is at the corner of daly & nicholas, next to the east side of
the rideau centre, and two blocks south of rideau street. (daly avenue is
parallel to rideau street.) it's also just north of the youth hostel.

- from carleton u, take bus #7 or #4 - call 560-5813 to find out when the
bus leaves carleton. get off at the rideau centre, continue east to
nicholas street. turn right, walk two blocks south until you get to daly
avenue, & you're there!

Mike Buckthought (tel: 567-7244)

"If I can't dance, I don't want to be part of your revolution" - Emma Goldman