forestry/lands for lifelessness events

hi all,

this is just a reminder about some upcoming meetings & events organized by
opirg-carleton's forestry group. we are currently busy planning a demo
against the harris government's so-called lands for life program, and new
volunteers are welcome (call opirg-carleton, 520-2757 for more
information).

wednesday feb.10, 7pm @ opirg-carleton, 326 unicentre, carleton u.
- forestry meeting/street theatre subgroup. we'll be continuing to
brainstorm about street theatre for the upcoming demo, & working on a
script.

friday feb.12, 7pm @ opirg-carleton, 326 unicentre, carleton u.
- forestry meeting/banner & placard making party (think of some good
messages for the banners!).

sunday feb.14, 3pm @ arts court, 2nd floor, court 3, 2 daly (@nicholas).
- earth*tones: the drum & dance circle. bring a drum or other acoustic
musical instrument if you have one. $2 suggested donation, benefit for the
forestry group.

friday feb.19, noon @ william street mall & rideau st. (between coffee
revolution & oregano's). join our demo against the harris government's
so-called lands for life program, and help raise public awareness about
this plan to open up almost half of ontario to intensified logging
and mining. street theatre & drumming, bring a drum if you have one.

Mike