Re: Kosovo

> Preaching peace  in such an extreme situation, as genocide is
> simply the same as tacitly supporting "ethnic cleansing".

Sorry, but I didn't get the quote source. Clinton? Bush? Regan? It's
kind of hard to tell as this is exactly the same message that
institutionalized power puts out everytime they want to murder
someone and would like to demonize the real peace makers.

Mike Kaulbars

Peace and Environment Resource Centre http://www.perc.flora.org