Presentation by a Mayan Guatemalan

I want to cordially invite you all for the monthly Project Accompaniment
Committee of Ottawa (PACO) meeting next Wednesday, April 14th, 7:30 p.m. at
the Quaker House (91A 4th Ave. in the Glebe).

We will have the pleasure to host a presentation by Pedro Xet Ajozal, a
Mayan Guatemalan from Quetzaltenango and the Director of Proyecto Colectivo
Madre Tierra "Uk' ux Ulew." Pedro has been an activist in the field of
community development for over 15 years in Guatemala and will share with us
his thoughts about the state of the country since the signing of the peace
accords.

Please pass this on to anyone who may be interested.

Thanks.

Carole Sauvé
PACO