SalvAide Youth Delegation to El Salvador

SalvAide's 1999 Youth Delegation
We are still accepting applications!

Dear Friends,

SalvAide is pleased to announce its second Youth Delegation to El Salvador,
"Walk a Mile . . . A Youth Journey in Salvadoran Shoes."  This summer eight
Canadians between the ages of 18 and 30 will have the opportunity to live
with and participate in Salvadoran communities.

I would like to request that you encourage any youth in your organization,
or with whom you have contact, to consider participating.

If you have any questions of would like more information or publicity
material on the delegation please do not hesitate to contact me at 233-6215
or by email.

The delegation is an exciting opportunity for SalvAide to continue to
incorporate youth into its national and local programming while also
providing Canadian youth with exposure to international issues.

Thank you for you support of this program.

ALL INFO NEEDED AT:

http://www.web.net/~salvaide/delegt~1.htm

Sincerely,

Jennifer Williams