Attention All Demonstrators

DEMONSTRATION: 10am-12noon

Two days ago we made the call to demonstrate against the attacks on
Yugoslavia at 12:00 noon on Saturday April 17. The time for the
demonstration has changed to 10:00am to 12 noon. Gather at Parliament
Hill where we will march to the U.S. Embassy, P.M. office, the British
High Commission and finally the German Embassy. April 17 is the
International Day of Protest Against the Bombings of Yugoslavia. The
U.S.-led NATO is killing innocent civilians and destroying their cities
in violation of the right to sovereignty for all nations, international
diplomacy and law, but the U.S. is trying to impose its dictate on the
rest of the world and itself wants to control and occupy Kosovo for its
own aims. We must step up our opposition to this act of aggression!
Organize your peers, co-workers, friends to come out demonstrate.
End Canadian Involvement Now!
Stop the Bombings of Yugoslavia!
Demand that NATO be Dismantled!

* Committee Against the U.S.-Led NATO Aggression *