thursday may 6: opirg-carleton forestry meeting

hi everyone,

this is just a reminder about the next meeting of opirg-carleton's
forestry group: thursday may 6, 5pm at opirg-carleton, 326 unicentre,
carleton university (to get there: take buses #4, 7, 118).

we're busy preparing for our next protest against the harris government's
so-called lands for life/living legacy program (on may 20th). some other
things to talk about: how we can support grassy narrows first nation,
which is being threatened by clearcutting from abitibi consolidated; and a
survey of candidates in the upcoming election.

for more information about how you can get involved, please contact
opirg-carleton's forestry group: 520-2757 / 567-7244.

mike

--
Mike Buckthought, Ottawa, Canada - ag270@freenet.carleton.ca

"We've got to pause and ask ourselves: how much clean air do we need?"
- Lee Iacocca on Detroit's resistance to tougher auto emission standards