IMPORTANT list info update

at the last tao meeting, we decided to change the tao-ottawa email lists
a bit to reduce the redundancy between all the lists in ottawa. the
header contains the new names. THESE LISTS ARE OPEN TO EVERYONE.

the function of the tao-ott-read@tao.ca list will be the same as the old
ottawa-read@tao.ca list. this is for information on the radical reading
group.

the function of the tao-ott-news@tao.ca list will be the same as the old
ottawa-news@tao.ca list. this is for international news of interested to
people in ottawa.

tao-ott-org@tao.ca will replace the ottawa@tao.ca list. the important
difference here is that there will no longer be announcements on this
list. it will be for tao-ottawa organizing only. if you want to know
what's going on in ottawa or want to post info on your upcoming event,
join the opirg-events list. to do that:

"subscribe" in the body.

we will allow events to be posted to the tao-ott-org for another week to
give people the time to make the change over to opirg. also, the old
list names will work for the next week but you are encouraged to not use
them as of today.

see the message footer for info on how to subscribe or unsubscribe from
any of the tao-ott lists.

for clarification on any of this, mail me directly at ron@tao.ca
do not "reply to" this mail.

ron