Keen for Green Adventure Camp

Forwarded message:
> From: Rachelle Thibodeau <rthibode@ccs.carleton.ca>
>
> Hi Krishna,
>
> Sorry, I don't have access to usenet from work, but this looks interesting
> enough to go to PERC forum or wherever else you think might be suitable.
>
> Rach.

GREEN ADVENTURE CAMP INFO NIGHTS
Two information nights will be held on Wednesday, May 19 and Thursday, June
17 between 5 and 8 p.m. in the Lobe Building in Room A237 for the Keen for
Green Adventure Camp. This is a summer day camp, for ages 9 to 13, offered
through the Department of Geography and Environmental Studies at Carleton.
Camp themes include  "Creepies, Crawlies and Green Things" - caring for the
web of life; "Wet & Wild" - water and life;  "Wildlife in Your Backyard"-
feathers and fur, where do they go?  how do they live?;  "Let's go into the
Woods!  Seeing Trees and Seeing Forests";  and "Organic Gardening".
Activities are designed to maximize the fun and adventure while raising
environmental awareness. These include hikes and field trips, crafts and
games, eco-art and theatre, orienteering, an optional overnight expedition,
special guests, environmental first aid and leadership and much, much more.
The camp directors are environmental leaders, CPR and First-Aid-trained,
energetic and creative, experienced with children. Brochure and flyer
available. For more info, contact Blair Ellis at ext. 8208.