sunday may 23: earth*tones drum/dance circle

earth*tones: drum & dance circle
sunday may 23 * 7-10:30 pm
arts court, 2nd floor, studio b
2 daly avenue (& nicholas), ottawa

* $2/$3 cover charge
* all ages
* bring a drum, flute, lute, xylophone, saxophone, or any other acoustic
musical instrument if you have one and join the jam
* donations pay for the room, & support opirg's opposition to clearcutting
* for info: 520-2757 / 567-7244

---
mike buckthought, ottawa, canada - ag270@freenet.carleton.ca
"every hectare of forested land in the northwest mnr region, and every
tree on this land is needed to run our sawmills... for this reason we are
not in favour of establishing any further parks."
- glen swant, vice-president of buchanan forest products