HOMES NOT BOMBS meeting Friday

HOMES NOT BOMBS
CONVERT THE WAR DEPT. TO THE HOUSING DEPT.

A preliminary meeting to discuss the November 12 nonviolent direct
action
blockade and renovation of the War Dept takes place at CUPW, 377
Bank Street, 7:30 pm.in the board room. All welcome

ron collins    ron@nunatak.com
nunatak informatics  http://www.nunatak.com
Ottawa, Ontario   613-236-4103
dynamic web-based information management systems
"We do know that we must do more to reach out to
our children and teach them to express their
anger and to resolve their conflicts with words,
not weapons."
        --Bill Clinton on the Colorado shootings