Env'tal & spiritual impacts of the war - June 23

the Coalition to Stop the War Against Yugolslavia (C-SWAY) asks the
question:

What are the Environmental and Spiritual Impacts of Our
Involvement in the War?

The panel includes the following distinguished environmental experts and
spiritual leaders:

Elizabeth May, Sierra Club of Canada
Anne Thomas, Religious Society of Friends, (Quakers)
Sr.Rosalie Bertell, International Institute of Concern for Public Health
Brian Kopke, First Unitarian Church
Debbie Grisdale, Physicians for Global Survival, moderator

An evening to inform and inspire all who have been troubled by the
violence we have been party to so that we may re-build spiritual and
environmental peace together!

Wednesday June 23rd
7:30 pm
St. John the Evangelist Anglican Church
154 Somerset St. (corner of Somerset and Elgin)