event planing for Fish protest: Canada Day

The Dam-Reservoir Working Group is seeking volunteers to help
with our Canada Day event/action and fall projects.

We will be collecting petition signatures
and some of us will be in costume. Need help with making bottom part of
at least one costume by Canada Day - other actions planned.  Lots of other
stuff to do...  Some signs made already.

So, Wanna help us save the fish and oxygen from too much water development?

Of course you do! :-)

Please contact Dianne at 729-5409 so we can plan a good time to meet to
get the rest of the stuff done.