Re: Gardeners take notice

Dear Margaret:

We have moved out to the Spenserville area south of Ottawa on a small hobby
farm. We have wild artichoke growing on its own all over our property.

I would like to submit a request for information on how to cook this root
as I understand it is eatable. It would be a short piece just a discription
of the plant and root and a request for information about it.

If this fits your theme this months and you want me to write this up please
let me know.

Thanks Jane Scharf