Call for articles

ARTICLES NEEDED--YOUR CHOICE

Hi, all you loyal PEN readers and supporters!

We're planning another open topic Supplement for the October Peace and
Environment News, and we invite your submissions. Topics should be related
peace, environment or social justice. Suggested length: 500 to 800 words.
Deadline is September 10, but please let me know by August 25 if you want
submit an article. You can email me at this address, or phone me at 238-3863.

Some possible topics (we're sure you have more ideas):

* MAI-2 and November GATT meeting in Seattle

* Community way currency update

* Campaign for a national housing strategy

* Task Force on Poverty update

* Hearings on Nanoose Bay

Thanks,
Margaret Jensen