Reminder:Bears

THE NATURE OF BEARS:
Habitat Solutions for the New Millennium

Ottawa, Thursday, September 23
7pm - 8:30pm
National Library, 395 Wellington Street
$5 per person

Join us for a visionary slide show lecture by Dr. Stephen Herrero and
Canadian Parks and Wilderness Society (CPAWS) National Vice President Harvey
Locke.  Find out why we need to connect natural areas to save them, what
grizzly bears need for their long term survival, and about the exciting
Yellowstone to Yukon initiative.  CPAWS will also be presenting Dr. Herrero
with our J.B. Harkin Award.

TICKETS and are available at the door, or in advance at Arbour (800 Bank St)
and Mountain Equipment Co-op (5 Beechwood Ave).

We will be holding our CPAWS national Annual General Meeting (free) before
the show at 5:30pm.

For more information about the event please call Christina at the CPAWS
National
Office:  (613) 569-7226 (or 1-800-333-WILD).

CANADIAN PARKS AND WILDERNESS SOCIETY
Ottawa Valley Chapter / Section Vallée de l'Outaouais
tel:(613) 237-7297   fax:(613) 232-2030  http://www.cpaws-ov.org
National Website:  http://www.cpaws.org
P.O. Box 3072, Station "D", Ottawa, ON, K1P 6H6
Defending wilderness in Ontario and Quebec since 1970