CKCU Funding Drive

CKCU Radio 1999 Funding Drive
October 29th to November 14th

We're asking you to give 110%!

CKCU Radio's annual funding drive kicks off this afternoon at 1 PM
with a lineup of special guests.

We're inviting our listeners ans supporters to dial us at 520-3920
(or 1-877-520-3920 toll free in North America) to pledge their
support to Canada's oldest campus and community radio station.

New this year we can also take pledges and payments on-line at
our website http://ckcu.web.net.

CKCU Radio is located on the Carleton University Campus, but is
not affiliated with Carleton.  CKCU's funding comes from listener
donations, am annual student levy, and a limited amount of
sponsorship sales.  CKCU receives no funding of any sort from
Carleton University.

Programming at CKCU (in 15 languages) is produced by 250
unpaid volunteer programmers.

CKCU Radio broadcasts at 93.1 FM in the Ottawa-Carleton region,
and in RealAudio on the Internet.

CKCU is a Registered Charity, and issues income tax receipts for
donations.

For more information on CKCU's 1999 Funding Drive tune in to 93.1
CKCU, or contact the station at the numbers below.
Barry Rueger
CKCU Radio Carleton Inc.
517 Unicentre, 1125 Colonel By Drive
Carleton University