Mon. Nov.29 - Biotech Foods Action Group

Please join us!

     -  Monday, Nov 29,
     - YM/WCA,  Argyle St at O'Connor
     - 7 p.m.

for a meeting of  the Ottawa Local Working Group on Food Concerns -
primarily genetically engineered foods.  (check for room number at the left
in the lobby, at bottom of the stairs)

We will plan forthcoming actions and update on the past weeks. If you can't
make it to the meeting you can watch members on Tuesday's CBC-TV Marketplace!!
         [Tues. Nov.30, 8 p.m., programming priorities permitting]

Or you can call Lucy at 235 1672. This may be our last meeting before
the Holidays so come on over!