FW: READ NOW circulate widely - WTO action-Ottawa-Dec 7

URGENT: PLEASE CIRCULATE WIDELY

CROSS CANADA CARAVAN TO WELCOME PETTIGREW

Please join the participants of the Cross Canada Caravan who have just
returned from Seattle with some messages for Pettigrew. A particiapnt of the
U.S. Caravan and Reclaim the Streets will also be present. They also wish
to inquire about the welfare of prisoners in Seattle where there have been
reported beatings  directed against non-violent demonstrators inside jail.

Mobilize on this short notice to demonstrate we will not allow our planet
and communities to be destroyed by arrogance, greed and state sanctioned
violence.

WHERE: Lester B Pearson Building, 125 Sussex Drive

DATE: Tuesday, December 7

TIME: 12 noon

An injury to one is an injury to all -

David Bleakney