Meeting for the Coalition to Save the Colombian Embera-KatioPeople

The Coalition to Save the Colombian Embera-Katio People is having a meeting at
3 pm in the GSA boardroom (Carleton University Unicentre, 6th floor).

For more information please contact Soha Al-Haddad at either
sahaddad@ccs.carleton.ca or at 236-9188.

Soha Al-Haddad
VC Administration
Canadian Graduate Council

520-2600, ext. 8270
sahaddad@ccs.carleton.ca

"I call biotech and patenting and so on the colonization of the future.
 And I think it is something we can't allow to be colonized. The
 colonization of the past only has some victims in the world.  The
 colonization of the future has us all in solidarity,"

				Vandana Shiva