Protest the Bombing of Lebanon, Feb 18

Please forward this message to others:
---
The recent bombing of Lebanon by the Israeli army is a clear violation of
the April accords and has dampered the already fragile peace process.

As a result, Lebanese-Canadians are asking all members of the Ottawa
community
to join them on February 18th, at 1:30 in front of the Israeli embassy to
protest the Israeli aggression.  They request a show of solidarity with the
Lebanese people, and the immediate withdrawal of ALL Israeli
troops from Lebanon.

After the demonstration, people will march to Parliament Hill, and
light candles to remember the victims of decades of Israeli violence.
They ask that you please join them on Friday.

Furthermore, we humbly ask for your sponsorship of the event.  We will be
postering around the city in the days to come and are also preparing a flyer
to distribute at the demonstration.  We would like to gather as many groups
for support as possible.

For more information, contact:
<samerabboud@hotmail.com>

this message was forwarded by:

                   Richard Sanders
Coordinator, Coalition to Oppose the Arms Trade (COAT)
  541 McLeod St., Ottawa Ontario Canada  K1R 5R2

      Tel.:  613-231-3076    Fax: 613-231-2614
                 Email: ad207@ncf.ca