An End to Homelessness: event volunteers needed!

Concerned about the homelessness and housing crisis?  You can help! Some
OPIRG-Carleton folks are working on homelessness issues.  We need you to
help plan events and get signatures for our petition.

We are planning an event to promote an innovative solution to the
housing and homelessness crisis.  Anyone interested in event planning
for a panel discussion,
seminar and luncheon with McGill architect and innovator Dr. Avi
Friedman and others please contact one of us immediately so we can make
this event a success!

Phone Karen Hawley at  520-2757 or email opirg@carleton.ca
or email Dianne Murray at dianne@sandelman.ottawa.on.ca

Please forward to applicable listservs. :-)

begin:vcard
fn:Karen Hawley
n:Hawley;Karen
email;internet:opirg@carleton.ca