PEN needs articles

HI, PEN READERS. WEĠRE INTERESTED IN YOUR IDEAS!
WeĠre inviting submissions for the April 2000 PEN Insider--the supplement
to the
 Peace and Environment News--on topics relating to peace, environment or
social justice. We have received several responses to our first call, but
we still have
 space for more articles. Articles should be 500 to 800 words in length.
Please let us know as soon as possible if you would like to submit an
article. Please send us your phone number as well as email address. The
deadline for receipt of articles is March 13, or March 15 at the latest.

Margaret Jensen
for the PEN Editorial Committee