Peltier located thanks to supporters

I received the following message this morning.  Apparently they received a
surprising (the prison receptionists words) number of calls from Canada.
Thank you to everyone who called and helped us.

Dear Peltier supporters,

We just got the message from BOP (below).  It looks like Leonard is being
transferred to Rochester (where the Mayo Clinic is located!!!!)  We did not
expect to be told where he would be transferred, but we were.  THANK YOU FOR
YOUR VERY QUICK RESPONSES.  Until further notice we will discontinue calls
to the BOP and Leavenworth as requested by Scott Wolfson below.  We will
keep you informed of any developments.  We still need to keep an eye on him
in Rochester.  Thanks again,
Solidarity,
LPDC