[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
You are invited to a meeting of
FOOD ACTION OTTAWA
Monday April 10, 7:00 pm (note earlier time than usual)
at the YW/MCA, 180 Argyle Ave. at O'Connor Ave.
(look for a room notice in the front hall)
Regular monthly meetings of Food Action Ottawa are on the second Monday of
the month. (Formerly - Ottawa Public Working Gp. on Food Concerns)
This month we will not have a mini-talk, but will recap-debrief the
(Inter)National Day of Action, April 1 - "Don't Be Fooled by GMO Foods",
including our group's brilliant outdoor theatre premiere and the Loblaws
- information table at Apr. 15-16 Food Fair at the Congress Centre
- ag-biotech industry ad campaign
- planning potluck for the group, with recent videos
- public presentations and public education activities
- Codex (international labelling debate) is coming to town May 8
- letter-writing events for the public
Please join us.
For further information contact Lucy Sharratt at 235 1672 (days) or
Shannon Willmott <email@example.com> or
Katherine Gunn <firstname.lastname@example.org> 729-0504.
This is the OPIRGemail@example.com list. Announcement only please.
To unsubscribe, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and put
"unsubscribe" in the body.
Archive at: http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/lists/html/opirg-events/