Lubicon: banner and prop making evening

Banner, picket and prop making evening
(in preparation for demonstration in support of Lubicon Crees and our right
to freedom of expression)

TIME: Thursday, Jan. 6 at 6 pm
LOCATION: YMCA/YWCA, 180 Argyle Street, Room 245

Please try to come on Thursday if you are planning to participate in the
demonstration. We will use Thursday to discuss the programme, the nature of
the action, and on-the-spot decision-making structure in more detail. [Don't
forget to call 777 3058 to reserve a seat if you planning to come to the
demonstration - AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.]

If you can, bring picket and banner-making material, ideas for slogans or
songs, and ideas for animating the action.