Fwd: Alert - Citizens' Forum on Genetic Engineering & Trade

Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 22:26:41 -0500
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: "Armand Cote" <beauco@istar.ca> (by way of Katherine Gunn
<kgunn@cyberus.ca>)
Subject: Alert - Jan. 22 - COC- CITIZENS' FORUM - GENETIC ENGINEERING AND TRADE

This is a 'heads'up' notice - details will follow over the next few days,
including whether we are able to organize a bus for people to get to
Montreal.  You may want to begin alerting friends who could be interested in
attending the day session (10 am to 4 pm), with an optional street
demonstration over lunch-hour.

The more people in attendance, the more the government and corporations will
be made aware of our opinions.

      Katherine