Mon.Feb.14 - Biotech (GMOs) meeting

You are invited to a meeting of the Ottawa Public Working Group on
Food Concerns:
     Monday  February 14, 7:30, at the YW/MCA, 180 Argyle St., Rm.245.

The mini-talk  will cover the recent Biosafety Protocol Meetings in
Montreal, our trip there, and the final Protocol agreement.  The meeting
will then look at our plans for concerted,
continued action on GMOs (genetically modified organisms).

Please join us.

For further information contact Lucy Sharratt at 235 1672 or Katherine Gunn
729-0504.
--
     Katherine Gunn           kgunn@cyberus.ca          Ottawa, Canada
                << Comfort the afflicted, but afflict the comfortable >>