"The Camps are our only country": 52 Years of Palestinian Refugees in Lebanon

"The Camps are our only country":  52 Years of Palestinian Refugees in
Lebanon

A presentation by Eugenia Zorbas and David Leduc

Wednesday, February 16th
7pm
Tory Building, Room 281
Carleton University

Eugenia and David are in the final stages of a six month internship
sponsored by Cepal - The Canadian-Palestinian Educational Exchange.

Come out on the 16th to learn more about the situation of refugees in
Lebanon, and to learn how to volunteer in Lebanon during Summer 2000 with
Cepal's Short-Term Volunteer Program.

For more info, e-mail cepal@cyberus.ca