what a weekend!

come participate in two tao projects this weekend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
VEGAN POTLUCK

friday march tenth and eight o'clock
489 lewis (on top of the herb and spice) - apartment one.

come be a part of our project to create a vegan cookbook (and enjoy really
good food).
show up with your vegan (preferably ge free) dish, and bring the recipe.  all
recipes will be colelcted over a few potlucks to produce a vegan cookbook.

RADICAL PUBLICATION MEETING

saturday march eleventh, six o'clock
61 argyle avenue (corner of argyle and elgin - across from the cops)

come to our first meeting for a new radical publication in ottawa.  all
politically radical artists, writeres, editors, photographers, or just the
curiouis, are invited
 to take part in this new project.