it's chuo-fm funding drive time

CHUO-FM89, the volunteer radio station of the University of Ottawa, is
about to hold its annual Funding Drive.

Many of the subscribers to this listserv, as well as the speakers they have
presented, have been interviewed on CHUO's socio-political programmes
over the past year. As well, the events announced on the listserv are
regularly mentioned on our shows, as public service announcements.

In order to continue to do this, we need your support. You can pledge any
amount of money to support  socio-political programming on CHUO, by doing
the following:

Email the show or shows you wish to pledge to (you don't have to wait for
the Funding Drive to begin to do this), including your name, mailing
address, a number where you can be reached, and the amount(s) you wish to
pledge.

Here is the necessary contact information for each show:

Demockery's Demize
Mondays, 5-6 pm
Jeremy Bell: jeremy@tao.ca

Click here
Wednesdays, 5-6 pm
Mitchell Caplan: s376764@aix2.uottawa.ca
Faruq Faisel: ffaisel@web.net
http://aix2.uottawa.ca/~s376764

Global Views
Thursdays, 1-2 pm
Kenedid Hassan: kenedidhassan@hotmail.com

Kanada's Kapital-ISMS
Fridays, 5.30-6 pm
Loris Mirella: agibb@cyberus.ca

In return for your donation, you can choose to receive either an income
tax receipt or a giveaway (CD, t-shirt, show passes, etc.) equal in value
to the donation. Examples of giveaways include passes to le Groupe Dance
Lab, the Canada Dance Festival, the Ottawa Fringe Festival, and SAW
Gallery's Black Tie 2 Bondage.

After pledging, you will receive a pledge form in the mail. Either send
it back with your pledge, or come into the station and pick your
giveaway ( we may be able to select a special giveaway for you if you let
us know- ask the show(s) you're pledging to).

Thank you in advance for your help in assuring another year of socially
conscious radio.

Demockery's Demize
Click here
Global Views