Radio Free Media recruits wanted!

Hi,

My name is Jody Lynn Nassr and I am starting a new radio program at CKCU
called Radio Free Media (RFM).

Radio Free Media is a new spoken word radio program which will start in late
April at CKCU, Carleton University's Campus/Community Radio in Ottawa. It will
give communication students and those interested in (mass) media issues
an opportunity to produced their own one-hour radio show
and get valuable production training, while at the same time bring important
media and communication ideas and issues to the general public.

Please attend an information meeting this Friday, March 24, 2000, at the GSA
(Grad Students Association) Board Room, 6th floor, University Centre, Carleton
University at noon. The meeting will last about one hour.

Please e-mail jlnassr@netcom.ca to indicate your interest in attending the
meeting. I need to get an idea of how many people to expect -- and I hope
there are lots of you.

Thanks, and I hope to see you there!