Correction: Algonquin wolves at M.E.C. TODAY

Please note this event is this evening, Tuesday March 21:

--
Jean Langlois, M.Sc.
Directeur / Executive Director

March is your last chance to see Wolves at the Omnimax theater!
Details at http://www.cpaws-ov.org

Our next Wilderness Wednesday is April 5th, 7pm.
Details at http://www.cpaws-ov.org/Wildernesswednesdays.htm