Re: Wednesday, May 10, 7:30pm - Genetic Engineering & "Codex"

Apparently this lecture is NOT at the Ottawa Public Library but
rather at the Sandy Hill Community Health Centre at 221 Nelson
Street, somewhere behind the Rideau Street Loblaws. Brewster informed
me this morning, as he only found out last night.

I hope somebody will post notices at the Rideau library as well as
the main branch in case people go there. I won't be able to, I'm
afraid.

jamie