haymarket released

hey everyone.
i've finally got three hundred copies of haymarket done.
haymarket is a new journal of resistance in ottawa.  articles vary from food
not bombs, to free-mumia, to genetic engineering, to the oas meetings in
windsor.  a great resource for local activism and anarchism.

if you'd like to pick up a copy for yourself, or help distribute a bunch,
write me, or call me at 567-8646.  you can also reach the haymarket group at
zine666@hotmail.com
we'll also be having our first meeting for the second issue sometime soon.
keep your eyes peeled.

take care
karen emily